The Triapex PSR cup filling line is designed to dose a variety of liquid and solid products into rigid cups with heat-sealed foil tops. From condiment cups to single-serving cereal, the PSR can fill, seal, and print any cup style. A variety of dosing equipment is available to fill cups with almost any liquid or solid product. The modular multilane design can be configured to produce any desired output speed. Options include reusable plastic lids applied over the foil tops, secondary loading of desiccant packs or dosing spoons, and automatic loading and stacking of finished cups into display or shipping cases.
Liquid fill applications include condiment and salad dressing cups, coffee creamer, energy shots, alcohol shots, and single-dose liquid medicines. Solid product applications include single-serving snack cups for convenient use in cupholders, single-use cereal, oatmeal, and granola cups, candy, and gum containers, and oily or acidic foods.
- Automatic filler and sealer of rigid cups for liquid or solid products
- Interchangeable tooling for different cup designs and sizes
- Precise dosing of liquid and/or solid products
- Modular multilane design
Performance: Customer requirement determines number of lanes needed to deliver desired overall output.
- Printing on lid
- Application of rigid outer lid
- Check weighing of finished cups with rejection station and doser feedback
- Loading and stacking finished cups into secondary packaging
- Consumer Products
- Dry Foods
- Snack Foods