How consistent and cost effective is your packaging system? Unless it’s running at optimum capability and is totally streamlined, now is a good time to upgrade your facility for the New Year.
While not every business will benefit from automated packing equipment, there are very few that won’t. It isn’t just labor costs that are reduced when switching from a manual to an automated system; production systems are improved too, making the business more competitive within the industry or niche it operates in.
It might seem like a big switch that requires a huge investment on your part. However, if you don’t want to buy an automated system right now, there is also the option of outsourcing packaging of your products through a company like Technik Packaging Services.
The important issue is to assess what you are using in your facility at the moment, and consider what you can do to improve the equipment for 2017.
The Impact of Upgrading Your Facility Could be Life Changing
A top quality packaging automated system from Technik Packaging Machinery can have a huge impact on your business, helping the manufacturing process to become seamless. For example, it can:
- Effectively streamline the packaging element of your business operation
- Dramatically shorten the time a manual or even semi-automated packaging system takes to complete the job
- Successfully improve the output of products prior to delivery
- Efficiently maximize the productivity of your labor force
- Resourcefully minimize the full range of costs associated with packaging
- Enable you to competently deliver products in the best high-quality packaging that is most suitable for your needs
- Effectively reduce the market price of products for customers
- Ultimately impact on the bottom line of your business, increasing your profit margins
Types of Automated Packaging Systems
There are more packaging automation systems and automated packaging equipment than most people realize. Some are mechanical while others are driven by electronics. Some are custom-designed while others are generic and can be used for a number of different industries. Many are specialized.
Technik Packaging Machinery has a wide range of automated systems available to suit varied manufacturing and business needs. Our focus is on packaging solutions that are flexible. These include:
- Bottling lines that may be used to automate filling of just about any products from liquids and gels to pills and powders.
- Dosing systems that are suitable for both food and non-food products. Dose by piece, volume, or weight; it’s your choice.
- Vertical baggers, including form-fill-seal vertical machines that may be used to package countless products from coffee to snack foods.
- High-speed and compact cartoners geared to be reliable and consistent within any budget.
- Stick packers for a wide range of products including those packaged in sachets, and in any volume needed.
If you decide to invest in equipment, you can also rest assured that you will have parts and service from Technik for the full life of the equipment.
So if you want to upgrade your facility so you can start 2017 ahead of your competition, contact us right now for advice and pricing.