The first vertical form fill sealing (VFFS) machines were made in the 1930s to package candy. Today versatile baggers cater for many different industries, from solid food and liquids to piece parts. They are easily integrated with other equipment including filling equipment, case-packing and cartoning machines, check-weighers, and conveyors, adding to functionality.
A commonly used automated assembly-line product packaging system, vertical baggers are particularly popular for food packaging. Because there are so many different vertical bagging and VFFS machines, there is a myriad of options when it comes to bag style and output speed. This makes them suitable for a large number of different products from many industries including consumer products, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, nutriceuticals, the dairy industry, and more.
Versatile Vertical Baggers From Technik Packaging
Technik Packaging Machinery offers a range of VFFS and vertical bagging machines manufactured by Triapex to meet a wide variety of industry needs.
- Triapex HV2D is a versatile vertical bagger that comes with a horizontal top closure conveyor system and is designed to package premium stand-up bags cost effectively. A number of closure options include four-corner sealing and valve applications, as well as a variety of reclosure options. The HV2D can produce as many as 40 bags a minute and finished bags can be collated and case-packed automatically. This makes it suitable for most production needs whether low, medium, or high output.
- Triapex BV is a compact solution for a wide range of small products. It is capable of producing three- and four-side-seal pouches measuring 5 in x 5 in. Products that can be packaged include liquids, powders, granular materials, coffee, foodstuffs, small industrial items, and various piece parts. Easy changeovers add to the flexibility of this machine.
- Triapex HV2 is a vertical hose-packaging machine that is ideal for loose and fine-lump goods including powders, granular material, coffee, food, liquids, and even piece parts. Bags are made in the machine from printed thermal wrapping material that can be welded. These may be produced in a number of forms to suit the product, including pillow, flat bottomed, and gusseted bags up to 16 in x 10 in. The HV2 has a mechanical-pneumatic machine drive that is controlled by an electronic system and can fill as many as 80 bags a minute.
- Triapex HV3 is geared to produce up to 120 pillow, gusseted, or flat bottom bags per minute. Fully servo powered it offers peak performance and the highest possible output times. The HV3 has a variety of dosing options and it is suitable for a wide range of products including dry and fresh foods, pharmaceuticals, and both consumer and industrial products.
- Triapex HV4 is a vertical hose-packaging machine that was designed to package larger dose volumes for a wide range of industries including consumer products, and food and beverage. Bags are made in the machine from wrapping foil that is thermally weldable. The HV4 also has a mechanical-pneumatic machine drive that is controlled by an electronic system made by Siemens.
- Triapex HV5 is a vertical hose-packaging machine that was designed to cater specifically for packaging of root vegetables, potatoes, and fruit. It is compliant with sanitation standards so is perfect for fresh produce. Bags are made in the machine from a roll of foil that can be thermally welded. Like the HV4 the HV5 has a mechanical-pneumatic machine drive that is controlled by an electronic system by Siemens. It can produce up to 20 pillow or gusseted style bags a minute. Maximum size of bags is 24 in (length) x 12 in (width).
- Triapex HV6 is a vertical hose-packaging machine intended for packaging products in flat bottom, gusseted, and pillow bags in the largest possible dose volumes. Bags are made in the machine from wrapping foil that can be welded thermally. The HV4 also has a mechanical-pneumatic machine drive that is controlled by a Siemens electronic system. Because it handles such large-dose volumes the HV6 produces only 15 bags a minute. It caters for fresh, frozen, snack, and pet foods, as well as candy, and both industrial and pharmaceutical products.
- Triapex HVR machines combine high performance with large volumes of gusseted, flat bottom, and pillow bags measuring up to 40 in x 20 in. It is popular in the food and beverage industry for packaging everything from dry, fresh and frozen foods, pasta, rice, coffee, snacks and candy, and pet food. It is also widely used in for industrial and consumer products.
So if you are looking for versatile vertical baggers that you can use to automate your packaging processes, contact Technik Packaging Machinery today. Our equipment is cost effective and reliable.